Our Core Values
Because we believe in God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit and their active work to draw all people to themselves and renew all of creation,
Because we believe that all people are created in the image of God and therefore all people matter,
Because we believe that the greatest call a Christian can fulfill is to love God with one’s whole being and to love one’s neighbour as one’s self,
Because we believe that God desires to restore humanity into the likeness of Christ through His liberating grace and the indwelling presence and work of the Holy Spirit.
We believe these are the core values God would have us build our church, lives, and ministries upon:
• Spirit empowered, Biblical Living – Learning to live in the Spirit and from a Biblical world view is critical for the believer. We want to equip and encourage one another to develop those habits which create the context for our lives to be empowered and filled with the Holy Spirit. Together we want to grow in our biblical knowledge and understanding so it is the basis of our life practices.
• Whole Life Worship – Breaking past the confines of exclusive Sunday morning worship to living a life of faith and obedience in which our every word, thought, and action becomes a praise offering to God so He alone is glorified.
• Kingdom Directed Prayer – Developing a heart’s cry for God’s presence and Kingdom to be more fully realized. It is birthed out of a passion to know God, see His face and experience His glory.
• Transformational Community (where lives are changed) - Journeying with each other in love and grace, we try to challenge and inspire each person to discover who they are in Christ and the specific purpose He has for them. We want to be a safe place for people to find acceptance and support as they move along in their journey.
• Godly Servant Leadership – Identifying and raising up godly, servant leaders is critical to us becoming like Jesus and having a Kingdom impact. These individuals are voluntary servants, who commit themselves to God’s purpose. They, out of love, use the gifts that are entrusted to them to serve others. They serve, in what they say and do, to help others become servant leaders and Christ followers.